So, there has been quite a bit of planning going on so far :). The date is set for November 6th, 2010, and we will be getting married at my beautiful church. The reception is going to take place at Holiday Inn North, and we will be using their caterer. Our colors are Canary Yellow and Forest Green. My dress has been purchased, along with my undergarments, veils, and tiara, and I'm really excited about it. The dress for the flower girl, my baby niece, has been bought. The bridesmaid and candle lighter dresses are still under consideration, because none of the girls have been able to try them on yet :). The bridesmaid dresses will be yellow, the candle lighter's dark green. We have already placed a deposit at Julie's Chewies for the cake, and we already have it designed. We have looked around at multiple flower shops, and are leaning towards going to Galvin's. The person to take and make the wedding video has been booked. I have bought most of the items needed for centerpieces at the reception. We've looked at tuxes, invitations, ring pillows, flower baskets, guest books & pens, cake toppers, photography, DJs, places to rent table runners and the like, and so much other stuff that I can't even think of it all at once ^_^. I went to the local Bridal Crawl on Sunday, and got a TON of info that I have yet to look through, but it will definitely be helpful! We have already asked a few people to be in the wedding, more to come soon! Feel free to give advice, suggestions, ask questions, whatever you want! I know I probably forgot something, so don't be surprised if I come back later and edit this post to add a few things in :)
~Beth
EDIT: Duh, I forgot the rings XD. We are going to order them from the same person who did my engagement ring, and we have the style that we want picked out :)
Monday, March 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I didn't realize that wedding planning was so complicated. @_@ *head spins*
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you both, I wish you the happiest of times ahead of you. ^_^
Joy and Happiness to you and Erick!! Your plans for your wedding ceremony are exciting. Any thoughts about the Rehersal dinner location and date?? Love,
ReplyDeleteMartha & Bob Wildgen