Mine is the first and hers is the second, though I would like my ring without the gold stripe. Just the silver/white gold pattern on the outside and yellow gold on the inside.
Personally, I thought the wedding bands were supposed to match, but whatever as long as we both get what we want :)
[In my opinion, those match enough :P - Beth]
ANYway, we got some good stuff done this weekend. We looked around at invitations and actually picked one out! Beth has the picture, so I’m sure she’s show you them.
We also looked at a bunch of the other odds and ends, and I’m pretty sure we know what we want in terms of the ring bearer’s pillow, flower girls’ basket, guestbook and pen. I look a picture of these arrangement:
But I think we’re gonna go with the group Beth found at Hobby Lobby.
We’re also gonna be getting the paper we’re gonna need for our paper decorations. For my last finals week I learned out to make paper cranes during my breaks from studying, mostly due to the Japanese legend about how, if you make 1000 origami cranes, you can make a wish and it will come true. I never even tried to make 1000, but Beth latched on to the idea and now we’re making them in our colors for the wedding reception :)
Lesse... we looked a bit at what our unity candle should be. I liked this one, but it didn’t come with yellow or green ribbon, let alone both:
I really like the jewel-y thing in the middle. Hopefully we can find something like that somewhere else.
The last thing was cake toppers. This is taking FOREVER to resolve, especially when we know what we want. Namely this:
…but without the background heart. It’s so close to perfect… but the only thing we’ve been able to find that’s remotely like that is:
…but it’s just not the same. It would be a massive compromise, in my mind, to get that when what I really want is the first one. Oh well… I’m sure it’ll work out.
More updates to come soon during my week-long stay! :D
I love it! I love seeing everything that you are planning for the wedding. Love you guys and I'm so looking forward to all of this. Love Mom.
ReplyDelete