skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Beth and Erick's Wedding Blog!
This blog details the planning of our wedding :)
Wedding Date
The date is set for November 6th, 2010!
Sunday, March 21, 2010
Hello!
I've decided to make a blog about the progress of our wedding plans, so everyone can join in the fun :) Feel free to make suggestions, if you want! In the next blog post, I think I will explain everything that we have done so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Us
The Day We Met :)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(4)
▼
March
(4)
Post from Erick :)
Glass flower bowls/tealight candleholders
Wedding plans so far
Hello!
About Me
Beth and Erick
We've been together for over 5 years, and we are finally getting married!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment