I saw these the other day at Hobby Lobby, loved them, but didn't know if I should buy them or not. So I asked around, and everyone thought I should, so I went today and bought all of the ones in the store, and ordered the rest I needed. We're thinking about putting M&Ms in them, but if we find something else to put those in, we might use them for their original purpose, to put tealight candles in XD
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Glass flower bowls/tealight candleholders
I saw these the other day at Hobby Lobby, loved them, but didn't know if I should buy them or not. So I asked around, and everyone thought I should, so I went today and bought all of the ones in the store, and ordered the rest I needed. We're thinking about putting M&Ms in them, but if we find something else to put those in, we might use them for their original purpose, to put tealight candles in XD
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment